A Joyful Psalm
I thank God for a bed to sleep in
I thank God for a roof overhead
I thank God for a brand new day
God gives me daily joys
I thank God for a wife who loves me
She cooks me meals, laughs at my jokes
I thank God for each hour with her
God gives me daily joys
I thank God for the work He gives me
Tasks to do that honor Him
I thank God I can write each day
God gives me daily joys
I thank God that He holds the future
I thank God for His sovereignty
I trust Him for whatever comes
God gives me lasting joy
I thank God that He sent a Savior
Jesus is the only way
I thank God that He cleansed my sin
God gives me eternal joy
R Scott Wiley
July 29, 2026

No comments:
Post a Comment